Let Our Plumbers in Bridgewater Help You Breathe Easier with Radiant Heating Systems
Plumbers 911 Show You How Radiant Flooring Works
Tired of those high heating bills and sinus or allergy problems? Well, your current heating system could be the culprit. Most heating systems utilize heated air blown into your rooms to warm your home. With radiant floor heating, there is no air to blow around. The natural force of flow as the hot air rising from the simple science of infrared radiation is what radiant floor heating is based on.This simple change in your heating unit will have you and your family breathing easier.With traditional heating systems, you may find yourself pulling out extra blankets and putting two pairs of socks to keep warm. If your home is not heating enough, then it is time to review the option of Radiant Floor Heating with your local Bridgewater contract tech.
Why Should You Look at Radiant Floor Heating Units?During the cold season, the last thing we do is run around without socks or slippers. Our floors in our home are usually where we feel the coolest surface and we may find ourselves installing carpet or throw rugs everywhere. Bring the warmth of the sun indoors instantly.
- Cleaner Environment – radiant flooring heat does not use air to force heat into your rooms. The coils are heated right under your flooring and in the walls keep your rooms nice and toasty. So there are no dust or dirt particles floating around from your vents.
- More Flooring Choices – choosing to heat your floors can allow you to have that beautiful floor without being hesitant to walk on it in the winter. Radiant heating works great with ceramic, stone, laminate, wood, vinyl tile, and wall-to-wall carpet as well.
- Save Money – by upgrading to the radiant type of heating in your floors and walls will make your home more energy efficient.
- Warm Home – with the installation of the heat panels in your floor and walls you will find that the heat stays centralized and heats the floor completely and comfortably. You will find that you can even walk around barefoot in the dead of winter.
- Cosmetically Appealing – the heat panels are well hidden in the floor and walls without the use of those unsightly vents in your floor, walls, or ceiling.
- Individual Control – this type of heating unit allows the control in each area of installation.
- Digital Control – Thermostats are individually placed in each area for comfort and to save energy.
- Noise – the radiant floor system is almost silent, which is completely the opposite of the typical furnace noise that occurs when the system is on.
- Efficiency – radiant flooring heat will take the chill out of the room more proficiently than the typical furnace heating unit.
- Versatility – with this type of heating system, you have the option to just install in only one area of your home or many. Homeowners find this a great addition to their closed in porch or sun room to allow them to use these areas all year long.