The Highest Quality Septic Tank Services from Trusted Illinois Plumbers
Plumbers 911 Service Techs Available 24/7
Contrary to common belief, septic systems are relatively simple mechanisms. With the proper care and maintenance, you can expect that your home’s septic tank
and a system will serve you and your family dutifully for many years.
Unfortunately, there are issues that may arise with your septic tank that are unavoidable. These problems can be a result of excessive wear and tear to the system or simply the toll that time has taken on the system itself.
Whatever the reason, if you have an issue with your septic system, you have come to the right place!
Plumbers 911 is your trusted, go-to plumbing company in the Illinois area servicing all of your septic tank and system needs. We offer only the highest quality of plumbing service to the greater Illinois area, which we make available to our valued clients at the most reasonable prices available.
Septic issues are not one of those issues that you can let go, or hire a sub-par company to ‘take care of’, as doing so will prove to not be in your best interest in the long run.
Caring for your system and properly servicing it when it needs attention is essential to a long, healthy and relatively inexpensive plumbing solution.
Emergency Septic Tank Services Illinois Plumbing Experts
Septic tank emergencies can be quite messy and they can hardly wait for normal working business hours! If you have ever had a shower or basement drain backup on you and not had anyone to call, then you know the suffering that comes along with ‘sleeping’ with septic tank failure.
It is not pleasant nor is it pretty.
We care about our customers and their comfort, not to mention safety (more on that later), that is why we make it our priority to make ourselves available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year.
Septic tank failure can pose a serious health risk for you and your family should the system back up into your home. When your system fails the waste will have nowhere to retreat to and will simply flood and continue to reside in the lowest lying area of your home. If you have small children or animals this can be very dangerous, should they come in physical contact with the waste. In fact, simply breathing in the fumes and gases produced by the waste, is enough to make you and your family ill. If you have a septic system that is backing up into your home, call us – any time, any day – we will be here for you!
Treating Your Septic System with Care Will Prevent Unnecessary Emergency Calls to Plumbers 911
There is much that you can do to ensure that your septic tank and system remains healthy and functioning properly for a long period of time. Here are a few do’s and dont’s, that as your reliable Illinois plumbers
, we can recommend in order to maintain a healthy septic system:
- Pump your take – Do, pump your septic tank every 3-5 years. This is just a general guideline as how often you pump will greatly depend on that amount of water that your household uses. The more water that goes into your tank on a regular basis, the more you will have to pump. 3-5 years is the average rate of pumping for a family of 4 with one working parent.
- Be water conscious – Conserving water is not only good for the environment, but it is good for your septic tank too. Using low-flow water fixtures will help to reduce the flow of water into your tank. Also, you can take care to spread your laundry washing over the course of a week. Being mindful to never wash more than 2-3 loads in a day, as this can easily put too much pressure on your tank. Do not run your washing machine and dishwasher at the same time. Do not take multiple showers in one day if you can help it, and if you must limit laundry and dishes on that day. Never empty swimming pool or hot tub water into your tank – big no, no!
- Shop smart – Be sure to only purchase products that say that they are safe for septic systems. These products are specially formulated to help maintain a healthy balance of bacteria within your tank and in the field. Throwing this balance off can harm your system’s efficiency.
- Ignore what goes in – What goes in must come out. Be mindful of the things that you flush down into your septic tank. Never flush tampons, condoms, cigarette butts, paper towels, baby wipes, Kleenex or anything else besides select tissue paper brands.
- Put pressure on your system in bad weather – Rain, snow and ice can be tough enough on your system. Take care not to add any unnecessary pressure to the system during periods of heavy rain, snow or ice.
- Drain pools or hot tubs into the tank – This should be obvious, but never ever drain a hot tub or pool into your septic tank or onto your field. This will quickly water log the system, leading to backup.
Following these simple tips will help you to maintain a healthy septic system for years to come!
Save Money When You Use Plumbers 911 for Regular Septic Tank Pumping
Septic tank issues really stink. Replacing your septic tank and/or field can be very expensive. That is why we recommend that to prevent unnecessary large financial obligations, you simply care for your system properly. A professional plumbing company can easily help you to keep your system in tip top shape. Not only that, but you can also help to keep your system healthy by practicing good measure with regards to what goes into your tank.
Plumbing systems are nothing to play around with. When not functioning properly, they can be both dangerous and highly unpleasant. Regular maintenance on your home septic system from Chicago’s most trusted professional plumbers, will keep you and your family’s plumbing in a healthy and in good operational condition for years and years.