Install Your New Plumbing Appliance with Help from a Local Illinois Plumber
Call Plumbers 911 for 24/7 Plumbing ServicesWhen it comes time to replace your old washing machine, dishwasher, hot water heater, or other plumbing appliance, it can seem like the choices are endless as you walk through the aisles of the appliance department. Colors, features, options, and add-ons can be overwhelming – and the salesman at the store isn’t always exactly helpful, either. And to add to the confusion, not every appliance is going to work in your home, even if it does have the features that you want. In a situation like this, you need help from a professional Illinois plumber who actually cares about your needs. That’s why we were created – to give you access to a comprehensive database of plumbing experts in your area, so that you won’t have to pick a number from the phone book at random and hope for the best. Give us a call to locate the right professional for your needs, from picking out the appliance that you will love for years to the professional installation that you deserve.
Choose the Right Appliance with an Illinois PlumberOne of the major differences between one of our experts and the salesman at the appliance store is the fact that your expert will check out your home first, to get a good idea of what you need before you even walk out the door. He can help you narrow down your options based on practical considerations, such as where it will go and how often you intend on using it, and you can make aesthetic considerations as important as you desire. Of course, if you have already chosen a new appliance and simply need help from a local installer, that’s fine too. We will even send someone out to repair a broken appliance, if possible when replacement just isn’t an option for you. Some of the many plumbing appliances that we will service and/or install include:
- Kitchen appliances, like sinks, dishwashers, and garbage disposals
- Bathroom appliances, including toilets, sinks, and tub and shower stalls
- Hot water heaters, outdoor spigots, and irrigation systems
- The little things, like faucets and vents
- Water filter systems and water softening systems
Appliance Installation from Start to FinishWhile every plumbing technician has his own specific method, you can expect the best service in the business when you choose us to find your local expert. Every tech will follow this basic procedure to get your appliance installed to your satisfaction:
- You will start with an in-home consultation to make sure that everything is well-planned before the installation begins. Your Plumbers 911 contractor will discuss your needs with you, answer any questions you may have, and help you develop a vision for your project if you are working on a remodel or addition.
- If you have already chosen your appliance, you may be able to have it installed directly after your consultation. If you still need help picking it out, your contractor can be as involved as you want in the process – but the final decision, of course, will always be yours.
- Every now and then, some of the details of your project may not be possible or practical. For instance, the faucet you wanted may not fit in the space where it should go, or a washing machine or dishwasher may need to be moved to accommodate the existing drain. If that happens, you can be sure that our experts will work with you to develop a plan that you can both agree on.
- When your installation cannot take place on the same day as your consultation, our technicians will schedule your installation for a time that works for you. Our contractors keep their schedules, tools, employees, and plans organized, so you can rest easy knowing that every project they complete for you will run as smoothly as possible.
- Finally, your installation can begin. Long before we send your contractor to your home, we make sure that he is up to the mark through rigorous testing. That way, when it comes to the nuts and bolts (or pipes and fittings) of your project, you can know that your contractor really knows what he is doing. All of our contractors are also licensed and insured.
- After the installation of your appliance is finished, your contractor won’t walk out, leaving you with a mess. He will clean up all of his tools, remove any trash from the area, sweep up debris from the floor, and even get rid of the old appliance if you want.
Tips from Illinois Plumbers for Keeping Your Appliances WorkingAfter spending the time and money that a new appliance requires, you don’t want to repeat the investment any sooner than you have to. Keep your plumbing appliances in top-notch shape with these tips:
- Clean your appliances once a week, and try to do a deep clean once every month or so.
- Use gentle detergents in your washing machine.
- Make sure to have any leaks or other water problems fixed as soon as possible.
- Choose water efficient appliances, such as low-flow faucets and toilets – they will experience less exposure to the minerals in water that can stain and damage them.
- Change the filters in your faucets as well as those in your water filtration system, or have a Plumbers 911 professional do it for you.
- Have a water softening system installed – it will improve the longevity of your appliances and your pipes, and your skin and hair will benefit as well.