We’re The Best In Connecticut For A Total Plumbing Repipe!
Get the Best 24/7 Emergency Plumbing Service from Plumbers 911
One of the major problems of a homeowner is plumbing leaks. This could start as small but could turn into a massive issue when left unaddressed. Whether it’s a cracked pipe or leaky faucet,
leaks mean big trouble. This could lead to potential damage and loss of water, and subsequently a lot of money if left unchecked.
The professionals of Plumbers 911 are the best in leak detection. We see one immediately and fix the issue efficiently, giving homeowners peace of mind. Our plumbing experts use the best tools and newest techniques to detect leaks in the shortest possible time.
Leaks spring up anywhere, however, here are the most common areas where they usually happen.
- Slab Leaks – A home’s piping system is complex that it crosses back and forth to deliver water to all areas of your house. Most of these underground pipes are connected to the concrete slabs which makes it even harder to maintain. The problem arises when the concrete changes temperatures as it could either contract or expand. Over time, the concrete underneath shifts and cracks therefore causes the underlying pipes to be exposed as well.
- Service Line – The pipeline leading from your water meter or pump to your house is called your service line. This typically runs under your driveway or yard. Problems start to happen when ground material or plants start to disrupt these pipelines.
- Wall Leakage – This type of leak normally occurs, but is often discovered already too late. You will see it once your walls are wet, and water and mold formation in the corners are already manifesting — just when the pipes inside your walls are starting to leak.
- Crawl Spaces – The pipes between crawl spaces, which are quite tight, can be hit or bumped easily by people and rodents alike. These pipes are not in any way noticeable and could start to leak through the walls.
These are just of the most common types of leaks
. However, a leak could occur anywhere within a home and leak detection should be seriously taken. We at Plumbers 911 highly recommends an annual checkup to reduce the risk of leakage. This gives us the chance to inspect a home’s current system to check if there are leaks in some areas or some pipes are prone to leakage.
Common Signs of Pipe Leakage
The ones mentioned above are just few of the areas for water leakage. There’s still a lot more and this thought can be very overwhelming and the problem is worse if you live in a bigger home. There are just a lot of places where a pipe leak could start.
Fortunately though, water leakage has signs and you can keep an eye on them to make the leak detection easier.
Here are just some of them:
Proper leak detection can save you thousands of money in the long run. We already know how hard and expensive it is to deal with leakage and the damage it brings, so we want this addressed immediately and at least alleviate your problems. All you need is to call Plumbers 911 and it won’t take long for our professional plumbers to perform. We give assurance that every plumbing service tech sent to our clients are knowledgeable of the issue and can efficiently fix the leak without spending so much time and resources.
We have experienced techs standing on the by 24/7 for those unavoidable plumbing emergencies. We will be there within an hour after your call to address all possible plumbing emergencies that could happen on your home.
- Sounds of running water. You won’t miss the sound of running water especially in the dead of the night when no plumbing fixture is open or plumbing appliance is on. There is a good chance that you have found a leak when your valves are shut off, but water still continuous to flow out of your home. Today’s plumbing technology no longer allows you to hear the gushing of water unless there is a leak in your piping system and water is escaping.
- Mold and Mildew. The sight of mold and mildew are surefire way to know that you have standing water somewhere. Needless to say, water is a breeding ground for these elements and they would only start to form when there are leaks or stagnant water in your home. Keep an eye on mold and mildew as they will not only cause damage on your home but they could also pose health hazards if not professionally removed.
- High Water Bills. If you notice that your water bill is higher than what you are normally charged, then there is a huge chance that you’ve got a leak somewhere. Our plumbing professionals can easily find the leak, efficiently fix it to ensure that no water is wasted so you will only be charged with the water you’ve actually used.
- Random Wet Spots. If you are seeing random wet spots all over your home and have no one else to blame, there might be a leaky pipe somewhere. The size of the wet spot will depend on the severity of the leak and normally surfaces in concentrated areas forming random wet spots.
- Foundation Cracks. If you start seeing cracks I your foundation, then check for water leaks. This happens when pipes start to leak and water in excess starts to pool. Water then will continuously sink lower unto your foundation.
Why choose Plumbers 911 among other plumbing network companies?
We are not a fly by night company. Our name is our guarantee and we have not let ANY client down as we deal with professionalism and customer service at the highest standards. Our vast network of licensed plumbers have undergone extensive training, performed 10,000 hours of OJT before being sent to clients, undergoes random drug tests all throughout the year, as well as background checks before they are being accepted to ensure that all our clients receive the best plumbing service.
We have set that standards for ourselves. Call us today for all your leak detection needs.]]>